Eye Love are a BULK BILLING optometrist.
Eye examinations are recommended every two years to ensure the health of your eyes. Regular eye exams are important to ensure optimal visual performance and for early detection of eye problems and diseases. Many eye conditions have no symptoms at all.
• Glasses and contact lens prescriptions
• Contact lens fitting including multifocals
• Children’s vision assessment and referrals
• Glaucoma detection with our Zeiss Matrix Frequency Doubling Field Analyser
• Macular degeneration diagnosis
• Cataract assessment and referral
• Headache and eyestrain assessment
• Eye coordination and focusing problems
• Computer vision
• Dry eyes? Inflammation? Something stuck in your eyes?
• Government Vision Screenings including Police, WorkSafe, VicRoads, Transport
• Laser surgery assessment and referral
Bulk Billing via Medicare
With continuing support from our valued patients, we will continue to bulk bill all patients with no out of pocket cost, despite changes to Medicare legislation as of January 2015.
We are a full service family practice from comprehensive eye examinations to providing quality eyewear and lenses at unbeatable prices.